STEEL BUILDER has experienced and well-trained steel frame installers that are fully capable of coordinating with customer installation teams from the initial stage so that customers are confident, assured and reduced minor problems that may arise during installation. In addition, we have foundation services (if the customer needs).
At Steel Builder, we strictly follow the safety and safety management procedures at our own and our clients’ sites. The procedure is carried out at various stages of erection, from acceptance test to final handover. Supervise the entire planning and implementation of the process to ensure the customer’s work is erected as required.
♦ Build column combing with purlins (if any), brace column together. Then, continue building rafters after adjusting column.
♦ Install the inside truss frames, and then proceed to erect the outside ones (according to the movement of truck crane – see the enclosed construction drawing).
♦ Begin erecting from the braced bay.
♦ Settle two construction frames at the braced position before placing new frame. This process is translated for the next frame.
♦ Have to have temporary brace during the erection process. Use purlins with the bracing cable to locate, and link all the rafter frames.
♦ Erect steel panel after adjusting rafter frame and straight purlin, clean up, and paint all scratches on the rafter and purlin.
♦ Use chalks or stretch attached wires to locate or mark axis positions in order to balance the steel panel when to complete the covering.
♦ Set foot on the bottom waves when walking on the roof. Steel panel may be crashed if stepping on the high waves, which can cause deformation or leaking.
♦ Do not walk on bright panels.
STEP 1: PREPARE BEFORE ERECTION
STEP 2: ERECT COLUMN
STEP 3: ERECT RAFTER
STEP 4: ERECT PURLIN AND BRACE
STEP 5: WHOLE INSTALLATION TRUSS FRAMES AND PURLIN
STEP 6: ERECT RAFTER GABLE
1. Place the end column and intermediate column at 1 axial
2. Adjust alignment, position, elevation
3. Tighten the entire anchor bolt
4. Erect the first gable girder and endwall post
5. Repeat step 4 for the remaining girder beam
STEP 7: COMPLETE PURLIN
1. Install the entire truss bar, purlin, anti-purlin for two backside
2. Install the entire perpendicular bracing of the pole and beam for the lock
3. Keep these braces in a liquid state (not stretched)
4. Adjust the beam girder
5. Tighten the tie permanently.
6. Remove all temporary truss of the building.
7. Check and verify all connections, ensuring all bolts are fitted. All high strength bolts (structural bolts) must be tightened to the required tension
8. Final inspection of the frame: correct ground plane and vertical
STEP 8: PULL PANELING ROOF
STEP 9: ROOFING IRON
1. Install the rope safety cable system
2. Preparing the construction electricity system
3. Prepare construction scaffold system
4. Installation of the first sheet of roofing
STEP 10: ERECT COVERRING AND FINISH
1. Prepare construction scaffold system
2. Mounting the entire sidewall girts, anti-purlin between the frame columns
3. Install the entire wall panel
4. Install gutters, ridge ventilator, beam, etc.